Artis Leon Ivey Jr., who was known professionally as Coolio, has passed away. He was an American Rapper, Actor who first came to fame as a member of the gangsta rap group WC and the Maad Circle. Coolio achieved mainstream success as a solo artist in the mid-to-late 1990’s with his albums It Takes a Thief, Gangsta’s Paradise, and My Soul. The rapper/Actor died at the Los Angeles home of a friend, longtime manager Jarez Posey told The Associated Press. The cause was not immediately clear.
Coolio won a Grammy for best solo rap performance for “Gangsta’s Paradise,” the 1995 hit from the soundtrack of the Michelle Pfeiffer film “Dangerous Minds” that sampled Stevie Wonder’s 1976 song “Pastime Paradise.” He was nominated for five other Grammys during a career that began in the late-1980s. Born in Monessen, Pennsylvania south of Pittsburgh, Coolio moved to Compton, California, where he went to community college. He worked as a volunteer firefighter and in airport security before devoting himself full-time to the hip-hop scene.
His career took off with the 1994 release of his debut album on Tommy Boy Records, “It Takes a Thief.” It’s opening track, “Fantastic Voyage,” would reach No. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100.
A year later, “Gangsta’s Paradise” would become a No. 1 single, with its dark opening lyrics: “As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realize there’s not much left, ‘cause I’ve been blastin’ and laughin’ so long, that even my mama thinks that my mind is gone.” Social media lit up with reactions to the unexpected death. “This is sad news,” Ice Cube said on Twitter. “I witness first hand this man’s grind to the top of the industry. Rest In Peace, @Coolio.” and “Peaceful journey brother,” Questlove tweeted.
Well after 96 years of life Queen Elizabeth II has passed thus making Prince Charles now the King of Buckingham Palace. As confirmed Queen Elizabeth II died peacefully on the afternoon of September 8. Her eldest son, Charles, the Prince of Wales, succeeds her as king, and his wife, Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, is expected to become queen consort. LIVE UPDATES: https://abcn.ws/3TUeIJ1
#queenelizabeth #royalfamily #ukroyalfamily #royals
More problems for Alex Jones as another Sandy Hook lawsuit ha’s been filed against him… As the saying goes when it rains it pours, and for Jones it’s been coming down hard these days for the comments made when Sandy Hook happened, and since. Now families of multiple victims of the shooting accused Infowars founder Alex Jones of hiding millions to avoid paying damages stemming from defamation suit he recently lost.
The families of nine victims asked in a court filing that Jones relinquish control of Free Speech Systems, alleging he’s “systematically transferred millions of dollars” to himself and others to hide money from the families.
The filing reads:
Since the Sandy Hook Families filed their lawsuits, the Debtor has systematically transferred millions of dollars to Alex Jones and his relatives and insider entities. It claims to owe a massive, secured debt to an insider that was first documented as a loan when the Sandy Hook Families were securing key wins in Connecticut and Texas, but no records show that an actual debt existed before the Sandy Hook Families sued. The filing requests an independent committee be appointed to investigate the financial state of Jones’ company and to “ensure transparency, accountability and maximize the Debtor’s Estate for all creditors.” A bankruptcy trustee would also take control of Free Speech Systems.
Jones was ordered to pay nearly $50 million earlier this month in damages to Sandy Hook families after entertaining a conspiracy theory on his show that the Sandy Hook shooting, which claimed the lives of more than 20, never actually happened. In the years since, Jones has acknowledged the shooting did occur.
A lawyer for Jones said he would be filing a response to the new motion soon, according to the New York Times. Jones’ Free Speech Systems filed for bankruptcy last month, though lawyers for the Sandy Hook families deny that the company is actually bankrupt. “Alex Jones is not financially bankrupt; he is morally bankrupt, which is becoming more and more clear as we discover his plots to hide money and evade responsibility,” Kyle Farrar, a lawyer for the families, said.
Watch DC FanDome 2021 live stream here! DC FanDome is DC’s free, global virtual fan event featuring a live webcast and activities, for one day only, where DC showcases their biggest movies, games, shows, comics and more and get up close and personal with the people behind the characters and worlds we love. With exclusive reveals, behind the scenes looks, fan celebrations and can’t-miss moments, you’ll want to be sure you’re here on October 16 to catch all the action!
Ok so the cybersecurity lawyer indicted this week by a grand jury in special counsel John Durham’s investigation could end up being the “fall guy” for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign, warned one top House Republican. One of our favorites too! Rep. Devin Nunes, the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, told Newsmax on Thursday there is evidence of a broad Russia collusion conspiracy allegations the congressman’s team investigated and referred to the Justice Department. But, he cautioned the Clintons “have a long history of their lawyers and agents disappearing.”
Michael Sussmann, a former attorney from Perkins Coie, is accused of falsely telling the top FBI lawyer he had no clients when he was representing a technology executive and the Clinton campaign during a meeting on possible links between former President Donald Trump and Russia. Sussmann pleaded not guilty to a charge of lying to the FBI on Friday, with lawyers insisting he never said he didn’t have clients and was representing only the technology executive.
The Perkins Coie law firm has already been tied to the Russia matter. Robby Mook, Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign manager, said in 2017 he authorized Marc Elias another attorney who, up until recently, worked for Perkins Coie to hire an outside firm to dig up dirt on Trump’s connections with Russia in 2016. This led to British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s discredited anti-Trump dossier.
Nunes contended evidence in the “slam dunk” indictment has solid evidence showing Sussmann was integral in helping the Clinton team develop the narrative there was a secret backchannel between Russia’s Alfa Bank and the Trump Organization. The FBI investigated the claims and could not find evidence to support them but not before the media reported on the inquiry and the Clinton campaign promoted the allegations leading up to the 2016 contest.
Beyond the “circumstantial evidence” the California Republican said he already had, the congressman said, “We now have emails and communications, and clearly, Durham’s done interviews in this.”
“I would hope that this is only the first of several other indictments,” said Nunes, adding there are government officials he still wants to be held accountable. But he stressed the new indictment does not look good for members of the Clinton campaign and others involved, some of whom have made their way into the Biden administration, such as White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan.
Nunes continued that Durham is “circling the wagons” and would “be surprised” if Sussmann did not reach a plea agreement.
“There was a conspiracy here,” Nunes said. “You’ve heard me talk about this for many, many years. The Clinton campaign conspired with really bad agents and bad actors within the FBI and other locations. So, this guy you’ve got lying to the FBI. We know people conspired to do this. Conspiracy is a major charge, and it can be very, very broad. That’s what I would like to see was this the only guy that did it? Is he going to be the fall guy for the Clinton campaign? We’ve seen that in history, remember? We’ve seen people in history be the fall guy for the Clintons.”
Durham was a U.S. attorney appointed by former Attorney General William Barr to investigate the origins and conduct of the Trump-Russia investigation and received special counsel status last year to continue his work into the Biden administration.
Durham’s endeavor has long been criticized by Democrats and legal observers who claim the inquiry is meant to undercut Robert Mueller’s special investigation into alleged ties between the Trump 2016 campaign and Russia. Still, Trump and his allies have championed it as a means to root out corrupt officials to settle political scores.
Mueller’s team was unable to find a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia. However, his report described 10 instances of possible obstruction of justice that Democrats seized on as a road map to impeachment. The investigation also led to several convictions and guilty pleas from Trump’s associates over charges unrelated to collusion with Russia.
In the more than two years he has conducted his inquiry into the genesis and conduct of the Russia investigation, Durham has not sought any charges related to conspiracy. So far, Durham has obtained only a single guilty plea from former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, who admitted to altering an email about a Trump campaign aide under government surveillance.
Recent reports suggest the prosecutor is considering criminal prosecutions of lower-level FBI agents and others as he investigates information provided to the FBI in 2016 that spurred on the Trump-Russia investigation.
So Judge Andrew Hanen ruled that one time liar and thief….. I mean President “Barack Obama” violated a federal statute when he created the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). So Mr Hanen ordered the Biden administration not to enroll any new illegal aliens into the program. And this is a direct quote.
“DHS violated the [Administrative Procedure Act] with the creation DACA and its continued operation … the DACA Memorandum and the DACA program that it created are hereby vacated and remanded to DHS for further consideration, as requested. DHS … is hereby enjoined from approving any new DACA applications and granting the attendant status.”
Now the ruling will prevent the Harris & sleepy Joe Biden administration from adding any new applicants to the program unless it’s overruled by a higher court, it does not settle what will happen to the illegal aliens already enrolled in the program sadly enough. But it’s a start right? Strange enough, last year in 2020, the Supreme Court ruled 5-4 that the DACA program couldn’t be ended by the Trump administration. HmmM
They tried to feed us this like that it had nothing to do with the law if it was legal or not, it was because the Trump Administration didn’t give a “good enough reason” for ending an “unconstitutionally created program.” Get that folks? Now if you don’t let me break it down to you. John Roberts is a RINO! And he doesn’t give a crap about the actual document called the US Constitution. Some say If DACA does go before the Supreme Court again, which is very possible, having Amy Coney Barrett on the court instead of Ruth Bader Ginsburg could lead to a very different result. Not sure about that as the Rinos in there did nothing while clear election fraud happened in 2020.
So good chance that DACA an program illegally created program by Barrack Obama which was then and is now a terrible policy ends. We shouldn’t be encouraging illegal aliens to bring their kids here or splitting up families like this current Administration is over doing. We should reunite all of them in their home country, which is not the United States of America. And we need to finish the WALL, and protect our borders.
So The Sniffler & Thief President Joe Biden test drives Ford F-150 Lightning: “This sucker’s quick!” he says in the video but was he even driving? Look we all know that Joe isn’t in Prime Time anymore but everyone in the media there could see that he wasn’t even driving the truck and the illusion the media is helping in is sick. They keep try to see us a man who is sane and is up to speed when he’s clearly not.
Watch the video and make up your mind for yourself is he driving? To me and to my friend Steven Roberts who brought this story to my attention we don’t think he’s driving. Now 37seconds into the video you can see the passenger side in the truck where another man is sitting and Joe is driving. I think it’s a secret service agent with him but the funny thing is this looks like they got the passenger side steering wheel also. This is used on trucks, and cars which are sold to “driving schools” and it’s an easy add on which can be asked for when buying one of these trucks.
Here is the footage, and below is the pictures, and screen grabs…
The dead give away here is both steering wheel still have the white sticker over the logo in the center of the wheel, and it’s visible. So I would say without a doubt JOE isn’t actually driving. This with the “CGI” looking video of him infront of media, the fake White House footage of him signing executive orders in a fake oval office, him looking like a giant next to Jimmy Carter, and his Wife oh, and let’s not forget he hardly is seen out and doesn’t take questions from reporters. The question folks is “What the hell is going on here?” This is a joke…
Ok me saying that they are awesome, and that I’m a GIANT Fan of both dudes just isn’t enough! I am honestly a big fan of them both and for a long long time. Starting with the amazing comic genius Rick Moranis who has been one of my favorite actors since I was a kid and first saw him in cinemas, and man did he make me crack up! Man ICONIC roles like the best spoof ever Spaceballs, best paranormal ghost movies ever Ghostbusters 1 & 2, Little Shop of Horrors, The Flintstones, Strange Brew, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, Honey, I Blew Up the Kid, and folks we’re in for a treat! Because Wayne Szalinski is coming back with “Shrunk“which is in (pre-production) and it’s already in my top 5 most anticipated movies coming out in the next couple of years. I REALLY HOPE they do it when Theaters are at full capacity, and we’re over the current plandemic. But how cool is that? We’re getting a new movie with Wayne Szalinski and from the name. This will be good.
So when Ryan Reynolds called on the acting icon, who stepped away from Hollywood after his wife died of breast cancer years ago to raise his kids, and to me he is what I would call a real hero. But when Ryan called him he was able to be the first to help bring back one of the greats.
Remember and will always give him props because to put your entire career a side to do right by your kids, and late wife speaks volumes of the moral, and character of Rick Moranis as a man. I will never forget hearing the horrible news that he was leaving acting. I was crushed but understood who wouldn’t I mean the man had a major loss, and decided to take a step back from Hollywood a year after his wife, costume designer Ann Belsky, died in February 1991 of breast cancer. The couple shared two children “Rachel and Mitchell”. I applaud him for his bold, and wise move. That folks is a great parent.
Now I’ve been a big fan of Ryan Reynolds for 2 plus decades, and no it’s not cause of his Green Lantern role (Even tho it was good I don’t care what others say. I loved it, and have it on Blu Ray.) But I loved his old show “Two Guys, a girl and a Pizza place” and his earlier work like “Waiting” and loved him in Blade Trinity. He’s been one of my favorite current actors for many many years. And of course Green Lantern, and Deadpool most recently. Can’t wait for Deadpool 3, and perhaps his return as HAL JORDAN in the “Lantern Corp” movie DC has planned. I think that’s the name anyway.
But with the newest Mint Mobile owner now in charge man did he really bring out the star power in Rick Moranis!! WOW But he’s Deadpool and if Rick said no????????? Well the Merc with the Mouth might have had to go into his magic satchel and pull out his favorite weapon of choice! But then again who would win? DEAD POOL or “Dark Helmet” ? I KNOW! This one ain’t easy… Remember Dark Helmet had the power of the ever lasting Schwartz! But he was using the dark side of it, and we all know there is two sides to every Schwartz… But can he harness enough juice in his schwartz with his ring to overcome the Merc? Who knows!
With that sound logic in mind the Iconic actor Rick Moranis couldn’t say no to the offer he got from Reynolds who really wanted to land him and pull the star out of retirement to announce Mint Mobile’s first-ever unlimited plan in a very hilarious new ad, and man was it awesome. “It’s hard to believe that Mint Mobile has gone so long without an unlimited plan,” Reynolds, 43, says in the ad. “So, to introduce it, we brought in an actor we’ve all gone too long without: Rick Moranis.”
“So why am I here?” Moranis, 67, asks after Reynolds tells him he doesn’t actually have to promote the new plan. “I’m a huge fan,” Reynolds explains. “Massive.” lol Aren’t we all Ryan? “That’s it?” Moranis asks before heading out of frame. “See ya,” he says. And those 25 seconds were glorious to watch. I sort of hope that rick is in Deadpool 3!!!!!
Mint Mobile’s new unlimited plan offers talk, text and data for $30 a month if you sign up for the year plan, and if you do the 3 month plan you get the $30 plan for that first 3 months, and then it only goes up to $40 if you keep it on a 3 month basis. You can keep it at $30 if you sign up for the entire year. Which I recommend so you save more $$$ which in today’s world folks this is a must.
In a statement, Reynolds explained how the commercial became reality and how much he was starstruck by Moranis on set. Yeah I bet lol “Like many Canadians and humans, I adore and worship Rick Moranis. From Strange Brew to Ghostbusters to Spaceballs to Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, his performances and lines are burned into my brain and heart. We asked Rick to do this 8 days before our shoot kind of on a lark but after a few emails and a conversation, he agreed. And it was wonderful. Everyone on set was completely star struck, most of all me. We’re so grateful he came back and hope he stays back.”
One misconception is that the actor slowly left public life after her death to focus on being a single father, and had retired from the business. But this wasn’t the case as he told The Hollywood Reporter in 2015.
He’s never expressed regret at his decision and said “I was working with really interesting people, wonderful people,” he said. “I went from that to being at home with a couple of little kids, which is a very different lifestyle. But it was important to me.” He added, “I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever. My life is wonderful.” And sir. You’re a wonderful father, actor, and human being.